Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

I dont get the hype around Blade Runner. I get that the ending all ambiguous and has u questioning Harrison Ford's humanity, but apart from that I thought it was a simple movie, with a ridiculous climax.

Edited by AJG

I consider National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation to be merely decent, and I don't like it anywhere NEAR as much as the first Vacation (compared to everyone else who likes it nearly as much, just as much, or sometimes MORE).

The last act of The Lego Movie came off to me just as ham-fisted and preachy as the last act of Tomorrowland.

Edited by TServo2049

How? Nearly every second of that movie has something going on.

Fantastic Fuck-Up looks to be even more boring.

I watched FF and Ilike it beter then MMFR, It's still my nr1 on worst movie I have seen this year. (Seen about 45 movie this year, althought not all 2015 movies)

Just didn't think the action was great, the Special effects weren't wouw either and the story, well it had no real story (I have to say me and my friend walked out of the teather afther 1h so maybe their was a story at the end) Did like the first 10 min but afther that it was just plain out boring for me. But i know i am in the minoraty here but yeah my opinion :D