Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

The original Star Wars and Indiana jones trilogies are very overrated.The new Star Wars trilogy is better than the old one.John Carter is hugely underrated and is much better than any Star Wars or Indiana Jones film.Bruno is really funny.

Edited by Tower
  • Like 1

At World's End is the best POTC movie

Let Me In is better than LTROI

Super 8 > E.T

Just Go With It is an enjoyable romantic comedy

The Fighter is a mediocre film

Spy Kids and Spy Kids 2 are horribly underrated.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change your opinion now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
  • Like 7

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change your opinion now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Don't get me wrong, I love Let the Right One In, but I just find Let Me In better. Probably because I watched it first.

-MIB2 wasn't that much worse than the other two.-Speed Racer is extremely entertaining and fun to watch.-Fast Five and Captain America are kind of boring, especially the latter.-Super 8 lived up to my expectations.-Lilo & Stitch is better than a lot of Pixar films

- 28 Days Later is widely overrated.- Taken sucks.

ET isn't that good.

ET was so-so at bestJaws is a huge bore.

-Moulin Rouge! is one of the most annoying films I've seen-No Country for Old Men had a good ending-The Artist deserved BP

-The Hurt Locker fully deserved to win Best Picture

- Moulin Rouge! has some good singing but is otherwise very annoying.- Despicable Me is despicably overrated.

Avatar is overrated, the story is not that good, and the characters are all forgettable

A.I Artificial Intelligence is actually quite good.

All QFT.Also, Steven Spielberg is overrated (save for SL & SPR)

You know (taking about in the real world not the net), I have actually not noticed that many people talking about Avatar in a great way anymore like they use to.I also have noticed for a long time I only see the hate for 3D on the net....

The original Star Wars and Indiana jones trilogies are very overrated.

The new Star Wars trilogy is better than the old one.

John Carter is hugely underrated and is much better than any Star Wars or Indiana Jones film.

Bruno is really funny.

:bash:

The Fantastic Four films are misunderstood and underrated.

Kung Fu Panda is better than most Pixar films

Signs is Shyamalan's best film

Insomnia is better than The Prestige

Regardless of how it is not reverent to the book, Order of the Phoenix is the second best HP film(Behind POA)

Star Trek Nemesis is better than both Generations and Insurrection.

Iron Man 2 is nearly as good as Iron Man 1

Considering this and Sixth Sense are his 2 that are loved, not sure if that is unpopular. (Signs should of been nominated and won best score)

Well SS is overwhelmingly considered to be his best. Therefore, saying Signs is would have to be unpopular. ;)