Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

With a lot of multiplexes that are located in shopping centers, I think they're counting on security for the center itself, but that's still weak. I really think this'll change moviegoing as a whole, with serious security screens and, at the very least, complete reserved seating systems, so as to avoid the huge crowds gathering long before release (as that would paint an equally big target).

This seems a little absurd. It's a huge tragedy and will likely cause some visible effect, but this isn't a 9/11-scale attack.

With a lot of multiplexes that are located in shopping centers, I think they're counting on security for the center itself, but that's still weak. I really think this'll change moviegoing as a whole, with serious security screens and, at the very least, complete reserved seating systems, so as to avoid the huge crowds gathering long before release (as that would paint an equally big target).

Fuck. When I thought this weekend would be crazy I did not think it would end up this way.

Has this happened before? I mean, gun firing at the OW of a vert anticipated film.

Here in Brazil, at the opening of Fight Club, more than ten years ago, two or more people were killed by a shotgun. It was a last year " " "brilliant" Medicine student, a fucking psychopath, he said he was inspired by "Project Mayhem".

Do we actually know if anyone's died yet? Wouldn't be the first time a news report has (forgive the term) jumped the gun on the facts. Reporting 12 are dead when they might not be seems pretty awful though.

Well, other news twitters are reporting "multiple fatalities".I'd expect that number to be true, though they got the number so fast, maybe they made it up.

I repeat. I ask everyone that is moved with this to report and ban this troll once and for all. This is not the time to speculate SUCH kind of bullshit, from Marvel, DC or ANY kind of fan. This is a tragedy. I'll donate whatever this guy has donated and ask that other people join. I don't want to see this dude posting here ever again. Go grow up first and learn to be a PERSON.

Wow, you are overreacting, I don't think you can ban someone from the whole forums because you were offended by a comment that wasn't racial nor made towards you.

Why are you crying? I'm not being insensitive, but these killings happen everyday everywhere.

It shouldn't be like this. This people got there to have the time of their lives. This is insane. Regardless if it happens everyday, it was a night to celebrate, not for a tragedy.

Ok, fine. Sheesh. I'm sorry I posted that, it's just honestly what went through my mind, not as a joke. There have been plenty of fucked up people with fucked up reasons for doing shit, so it simply didn't seem too out-there for me. I apologize for posting it and I'm sorry I offended people. It honestly wasn't meant like that.

Thanks for the apology. I don't think you should be banned FTR.

This seems a little absurd. It's a huge tragedy and will likely cause some visible effect, but this isn't a 9/11-scale attack.

Maybe. But this unfortunately paves the road for such attacks. Movie theaters are some of the most non-secure gathering spots anywhere. You can get thousands of people together, with very low levels of security.It's extremely upsetting to think about, but some radicals could see this as an eye-opener. And authorities, I think, will see this in a similar fashion. At the very least, I think they'll impose some more security rules.

Wow, you are overreacting, I don't think you can ban someone from the whole forums because you were offended by a comment that wasn't racial nor made towards you.

In my opinion this is far worse than that. And my proposal still stands. And if the mods agree, I'll make it fifth times what this guy has donated, regardless if others join or not.

Why are you crying? I'm not being insensitive, but these killings happen everyday everywhere.

Sadly I have become quite numb to it. Hell my cousin got shot 5 times and is still on life support so I know from personal experience how it feels. I am sure TDKR will get the blaim for the shooting which will be sad and pathetic. Why would anyone do this? Is there a chance that someone actually did try to emulate Bane??