CoolioD1

The Avengers vs. The Amazing Spider-Man vs. DKR

The Avengers vs. Amazing Spiderman vs. Dark Knight Rises  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best?

• The Avengers
    • The Amazing Spider-Man
    • The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises 9.5/10 Fun, exciting, excellent ending, great acting, and great storyAvengers 6.5/10 great acting, good third act, good action, too much one liners, first and second act sucked, and That annoying guy died which is a plus.Amazing Spider Man 5.5/10 Good acting, good first hour, 2nd half sucked, lame villain, kinda forgettable,Ghost Rider 1/10 just sucks.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

I voted for The Avengers but that could easily change to DKR. What I need to do is watch them back-to-back when they both come out on dvd. Though they're A grade films for me and my two favorite of the year so far.Spider-Man..... eh, it's decent-ish... I guess.

Edited by CoolioD1

I need to watch TDKR again before.But TASM > TATASM didn't have an interesting villain, but Peter and Gwen were both written beautifully. I loved them so much it's almost ridiculous. TA is a bloated as fuck mess that overwhelmed me with the absurd amount of action.

Not sure if TASM belongs in this competition any more than it belonged in the box office competition in the Box Office Discussion forum. Not that it's bad or anything, but its just not in either of these films leagues.As for TA vs TDKR, I'll say this. I enjoyed TA a hair more than TDK, and TDK a fair bit more than TDKR. Might go to a second viewing, but I dont really feel motivated to see TDKR again in theaters. That'll likely end up being 3 less viewings than TA and two less than TDK for me.

Edited by Orestes

Well, looks like I'm the first one to vote for TASM. Which is funny because I was totally not expecting to like it.TASM - A+Avengers - A-TDKR - B-I laughed harder during Spider-Man than The Avengers, and the chemistry between the two leads is what put it over The Avengers for me. I had more fun watching that movie than any film in a long time.

• Like 2