mmacader

Tuesday (7/24/12) Numbers: TDKR @ $17.76m

I think the unpredictability comes from the up coming weekend. The weekday numbers should be very easy to predict.Expect a 12-17% drop today and a 6-10% drop Thurs.

this weekend would decide where TDKR is heading to..<500mn total is foregone conclusion at this point
  • Like 1

Let's see:Wed: 15.5Thurs: 14Fri: 19.5Sat: 24.5Sun: 20About 63-64 mill

I think the Watch will be #1 this weekend if that's the case. Audiences seem to love it. Seems to be getting good buzz.Awaiting the RT scores...

Might take awhile since the film hasn't had a single normal weekend in its first two weeks. Shooting during opening weekend and now Olympics during second weekend. Makes it hard to tell what will happen later on when the market goes back to normal.

One good thing is, it'll have IMAX for a while so that will help the drops later in the run. At this point, I just want 450M so hoping it stabilizes real soon.

One good thing is, it'll have IMAX for a while so that will help the drops later in the run. At this point, I just want 450M so hoping it stabilizes real soon.

I'd be shocked if it gets there after the shooting. That was the number I was predicting even in a normal market. I'm predicting $415m right now, but would be very happy if it can get to $425m.

Let's see:Wed: 15.5Thurs: 14Fri: 19.5Sat: 24.5Sun: 20About 63-64 mill

I agree with the weekdays, but I see the Friday increase < 40% a bit low. I think it could have a 50% Thu-Fri increase, what would make the weekend could reach 70 million (21 / 27 / 22)