65 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Wall-E

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

There's a lot of people who place WALL-E and Ratatouille at the bottom of their Pixar lists. That makes me sad. They're two of the most emotionally resonant and creatively inspired movies I've seen.

Hey hey hey there, Ratatouille is my favorite Pixar movie.

I'm the opposite. Wall-E is at the top while Ratatouille is near the bottom. I take no pleasure in that ranking, though. It really bothers me that I can't connect with Ratatouille like everyone else seems to. And believe me, I've tried many times.

Edited by tribefan695

Wall-E is a very entertaining and pretty film; the exceptional thing about it is of course the first sequence which depends on pantomime and patience. Doing a blockbuster as (kind of) a silent movie had to be considered a big risk, so kudos to Pixar for having the balls to do it right. It's also pretty nostalgic, reminding us of Luxo jr.Still, only a B from me because after the incredible start on earth the story gets by-the-numbers; the whole space ship sequence is a bit bland. I would rather watch Wall-E's and Eve's shenanigans on old earth for a while longer but that's just me I guess.

The second best movie of all time. Amazing in every single wayA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Mean girlsFilms
  • Like 1