CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

This series needs to end.  There are a lot of us fans out here who will still pay money to see it in the theater, but their marketing push needs to tell us that "IT ALL ENDS HERE". I want a resolution to the story and I want it to be over and explained.  

• Like 3

This series needs to end.  There are a lot of us fans out here who will still pay money to see it in the theater, but their marketing push needs to tell us that "IT ALL ENDS HERE". I want a resolution to the story and I want it to be over and explained.  

This will drag and drag like Saw did

• Like 1

This will drag and drag like Saw did

One thing I will give the Saw series props for, they managed to fit every single thing into the final explanation while leaving next to no plotholes. It took a lot of plot gymnastics but they somehow pulled it off.

• Like 4

Unfortunate.

As long as people go to watch they are going to keep making them. These films spend very little to make and reward big. I see The Purge going to at least 5 films and Paranormal activity stretching it as far as 3 more films. Paranormal Activity's film series has spend 18 million on budget and have made over 800 Million Worldwide. That kind of money is just hard to pass. The last Paranormal activity made 86 million but even if the next one lowers to let's say 50 million, they are still making huge profit. Same thing with The Purge a ridiculous 3 million dollar budget and almost 90 million the the box office and the sequel is said to have been made with 5-6 million.

• Like 1

Producer Jason Blum says that they will answer a lot of the mythology questions in the fifth one.  If that's the case, then it has the potential to be a very good film.

• Like 1

So PA5 isn't happening in 2016 anymore...?Well this is good news for me. I wanted to see Scouts vs Zombies, Cinderella and Heart of the Sea all in the same weekend, and now that Scouts is pushed ahead, I only have to find time to see 2 movies that weekend cause I have zero interest in PA5 :)

• Like 1