Ezen Baklattan

Friday & Early Wknd Estimates (9/21/12): END OF WATCH Solid, everything else soft...

Re: Negativity towards aDimJGL is a smug bastard who thinks Looper is second coming of Memento and he deserves to flop before he turns into Ladouche 2.0

Hmm, I don't buy it tbh. I've never seen an interview with Levitt where he didn't come across as pretty cool.

Re: Negativity towards aDimJGL is a smug bastard who thinks Looper is second coming of Memento and he deserves to flop before he turns into Ladouche 2.0

I don't care if an actor is smug if he delivers the goods. JGL delivers far more often than not.

JGL is nothing special. That's the thing with Hollywood and people on this site, you give people far too much credit than theya re worth too early on. Give him time to have a career before saying he is this brilliant star and actor. JGL is just another actor out there, and nothing really sets him apart from the likes of Taylor Kitsch, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Sam Worthington. He's made a few good choices to appear in big movies that have luckily done well, but that is it. In fact, he's just stuck with Nolan, not too difficult to see why he's appeared in big movies. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

• Like 2

In fact, he's just stuck with Nolan, not too difficult to see why he's appeared in big movies. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Kitish, Lautner, Pattinson and Worthington haven't had a performance nearly as nuanced and effective as JGL's in 50/50. Not to mention he was the best part of TDKR. He's not an A-lister I guess, but as far as up and comers go, he's easily one of the most promising.
  • Like 2

JGL is nothing special. That's the thing with Hollywood and people on this site, you give people far too much credit than theya re worth too early on. Give him time to have a career before saying he is this brilliant star and actor. JGL is just another actor out there, and nothing really sets him apart from the likes of Taylor Kitsch, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Sam Worthington. He's made a few good choices to appear in big movies that have luckily done well, but that is it. In fact, he's just stuck with Nolan, not too difficult to see why he's appeared in big movies. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

Regardless of what you think about someone, we should never wish ill against an original property. We get so few original movies these days that I want them all to do gangbusters so that we can get more.Especially when this original movie is apparently fuck-awesome.
  • Like 1