Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

37 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

As it gets further away from the first viewing, I may not dislike it as much as i originally did but it still isn't all that great. They wasted Karen Allen and I preferred the monkeys over Shia who just shouldn't have been involved.

C+

Enjoyable film. Some of the action sequences are great, Cate makes for a delicious villain and the highlight of the film. However, I do think it becomes very derivative towards the end and the climax is rather underwhelming. Still, quite a bit of fun to be had.

B

• Like 1

I watched it for the first time in three years. It reminds me why I love Indy so much. I remember liking it the first time and then falling in love with it on repeat viewings. This viewing was no different. So many classic lines, so many nostalgic moments and the end, the very end, the last shot put a lump in my throat.9/10

I watched it for the first time in three years. It reminds me why I love Indy so much. I remember liking it the first time and then falling in love with it on repeat viewings. This viewing was no different. So many classic lines, so many nostalgic moments and the end, the very end, the last shot put a lump in my throat.

9/10

There, there, baumer.

Posted Image

• Like 1

* out of ***** Bad writing, horrible acting, annoying characters, atrocious CGI, and a ridiculous copout ending that has never been good in any film (see The Forgotten for example).

Sounds like you're talking about TDKR.
  • Like 1