#ED

Are You A "Nolanite"?

Nope, I am not.I loved Memento and still think it's truly a great movie. I loved The Dark Knight and felt it was the definitive Batman movie.I thought BB and TDKR were very good, but not great.I think Inception is okay, but I may downgrade it to awful because I found it too much work to watch.I have not seen The Prestige yet, but i hear that Scar Jo is there in all her bouncy glory, like in The Avengers.

Its only on internet forums like this, where geeks and fanboys were expecting something akin to the Second Coming of Christ after The Dark Knight, that people label The Dark Knight Rises a terrible movie. All of my normal friends liked it. Some more than The Dark Knight, some less.And no, I'm not a Nolanite. I'm a Tarantinoite. :)

• Like 1

To me a Nolanite is someone who both loves all of his movies and will defend them to the nth degree. Like "how dare you say anything bad about that film" Nolan directed it so it is a masterpiece.I like most of Nolan's films, but they are far from perfect and I am not a fan of TDK, so that definitely disqualifies me from being a Nolanite :)