riczhang

19th SAG Awards (Winners in 1st Post) Skyfall wins Stunt Ensemble

So we have the Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, Tonys, Globes, SAG, PGA, DGA, Critics Choice, Peoples Choice, BAFTAS, ANNIES, the Bilboard Awards, the AMAs, the 25 Country Music Awards and AVN awards.

Anything missing?

Man does the entertainment industry like to pat itself on the back.

Alright, but ZD30 as a movie, you don't think it holds up against Argo and SLP or?

No.It's good, but not close imo. Perks of Being a Wallflower is also better as are a number of other films. I would still have it in my top 15 of the year.

I don't think this is right...... And it's messing up my screen.

i've just about had it reading articles/blog entries over at awards daily, the vitriol over there is incredibly concentrated!

especially now that argo has won a couple of big prizes this past weekend at DGA and SAG 

argo is my 2nd fave to win after LES MISERABLES, lincoln 3rd , on a cerebral level lincoln has all my praise but in all honesty argo is so much more alive ! i've seen historical movies that were more moving than this maybe not as well written say "king speech" another film much scorned at over there! 

if i had a choice i'd give best pic to les miserables it made me cry , argo had me on edge, the only other time i've felt like that is when i watched a rafael nadal match against djokovic or federer and you can't eat ,drink or move the entire time! so yeah to me that qualifies argo as a good best pic

anyway decided to stay away from there until oscar night if i'm brave enough to go back! 

personally i loved ben speech when argo won best ensemble at sag ! it was real...

• Like 1

ADF is a hoot though. Someone immediately made this their sig :rofl:

Posted Image

They look so evil. Perhaps they cast them in Oz 2? Whatever Happened to Baby Jane remake? Nanny Dearest?

ADF`s craziest sig is the one of drunk Glenn Glose dancing.

Is there a sig of JLaw`s wardrobe malfunction?