Shawn Robbins

Weekend Numbers (OZ: 80 mill)

Oz is doing greatOz is totally disappointing it should have made 100m2013 sucks2013 will be great stop being so pessimisticFLOPPIT FLOPPIT FLOPPITSHITTOALICE WAS TERRIBLEI don't like Tarantino moviesYou shut you mouth you stupid idiot!JLAWJLAWJLAWGENDTDKR was so much better than the AvengersSays you and nobody else :lol:No movie that makes a billion dollars is a disappointmentIf we lose an hour tonight can it be from The Hobbit?I didn't think Oz was that badIt was a crass Disney theme park ride shut up you know nothingThere, I've brought us up to speed.

One 30+ pages thread in one post

I think I'll stop just shy of 1,000 posts.  It's been fun!  LOL

I wonder if Shawn MR really looks like Zach G.  ha ha

Go Oz!  It could be the first $200m grosser this year.  

Streams of consciousness are so refreshing!

BOM is still the only decent site for box office numbers.

boxoffice.com is good too. BOM's overseas numbers suck. Late and inaccurate.

Pardon me but which site has better OS numbers?

Is it allowed to link to another BO side? It is in German and the news part is pretty early for international numbers too (mostly text, google translator?), plus they update later the per country tables too. Each country has a quartal-week combined view and you can browse back .... Some other details too.

The only minus IMHO is: they have quiet some countries, but not all countries. Others might not like their way to show the results in the country's currency. The German numbers are ticket numbers, but with a bit of search you will find the money part too. They even have a not simple to find part were they list the German ticket numbers per city (or even cinema, if big enough even Fr / Sa / Sun details per cinema..) and they list even the movies there with only 8 tickets in the whole country = for ppl who'd like to go in the deep with calculating / analyzing they might be helpful. This part is ~ 1 week behind the actual date.

Allowed to post to them?

I had a dream this would increase 35% on Saturday... Just woke up to see that's it could actually hit a 32M+ Saturday (meaning around 35%+ LOL). Nostradamus right here.