A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Is the trailer going to premier soon. 

Most likely not. I would venture a guess that they premiere it with Ghostbusters. They don't need a long promotional effort for this, one trailer with Ghostbusters, one with Magnificent Seven would be more than enough.

Just now, babz06 said:

The sucking face scene at the dinner table will have tongues wagging apparently. Still don't think it's wise to open it against  Rogue One though.

Yeah not a good idea.  Its almost just like pitting your movie against Star Wars Awakens.

On 4/14/2016 at 8:34 AM, Robot308 said:

that's not going to happen October is way too crowded

Well this movie has sufficiently star power to take a "October leader" position IMHO. Inferno and The Girl on the Train are the only big movies there (and that's not that huge) and they are at the beginning and end of the month so mid-October is pretty free. Problem is Inferno is Sony's movie too so they might avoid the competition. But they could go in front of The Girl on The Train (or like a week later) and win I think. Still a better date than against Star Wars.

23 hours ago, CJohn said:

It won't surprise me if we have a teaser trailer with Apocalypse tbh.

Yeah I can definitively see that especially because attaching the trailer to Ghostbusters would be quite useless as the movie will probably flop. Apocalypse or Civil War are both great to attach the trailer.