A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

1 minute ago, JennaJ said:

LOL. Has a movie's trailer release ever cause this much turmoil and speculation?

I just want it out already so we have something else to talk about besides when is it coming out. :sadben:

Maybe that's their marketing strategy, to make people talk about the trailer hence the film lol 

I hope it comes out too, and then I guess the conversations will be much more interesting

1 hour ago, antovolk said:

lol @trifledid you not literally just see the above posts.

Anyway2 minutes, otherwise expecting the Chinese to be the first with it tomorrow morning (mid of the night for US folks)

I did, but the time part seemed confused.

48 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

LOL. Has a movie's trailer release ever cause this much turmoil and speculation?

I just want it out already so we have something else to talk about besides when is it coming out. :sadben:

I am getting impatient with the constant false drop dates, and would really just like to have it out, and have that over with.

And then, I'd also like to see it....

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

As soon as they released the teaser, the thread died here XD 

Especially, I want the Shay's reaction!

Anyway...

Very brief, but cool-looking. The two actors look as hot as always, if not more. So fanboys and fangirls of Pratt and Lawrence will give a lot of money to this film. The visuals look spectacular, and I bet this will get an Oscar nom for the VFX. There's a lot of charm. Seems also to be a mix of romance and thriller/catastrophic, which could be a winning and powerful mix.

Of course tomorrow I will be able to give more thoughts 

Edited by IndyRex
  • Like 2

Just now, Arlborn said:

Well, the ship looked interesting.

Yeah definitely does.  Never seen a ship like that kind of design.  Especially a human one.  Usually it be E.T. one.  Human ones usually boxy or cylindrical or close to it. 

Never read the script, but who knows, maybe they will have space battles in it.

Edited by Klingo
  • Like 1

New images from USA Today

636098032311939420-DF-15386-rv2.jpg

636098032324575501-DF-04255-r.jpg

The article also has some new quotes from Tyldum. Here's one about his stars' chemistry:

“When you’re doing a love story, you’re most afraid that the actors playing the couple won’t like each other. But they became so close and work so well together,” the director says. “They have the same quick sense of humor and they’re both phenomenal actors, so there are sparks between them, which is what you want.”

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 3

sooooooo......

I believe these are permitted now:

and yeah, that is an interesting ship!

CsvdZd5WEAAt4QI.jpg

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1