Moviedweeb

Movies you have cried during

Big Fish (the funeral scene)

The end of Big Fish is so well done, and I would be worried about someone if they didn't cry a bit during those parts. The middle may be a little uneven, but it will always be one of my favorite movies because of those last few scenes.

I'm glad someone else feels that way. For some reason, every time I hear "Una Palabra" at the end I start to tear up.

Isn't that the same song from Gladiator?  Because it gets to me in both movies.  When she says, "Go to Them" and then "Will someone honour him.." or something like that....and then the music....yep, tears.

Spoilers so don't read:

E.T. - What 80's kid didn't? that ending was very emotional.

Ghost - When Patrick Swayze appeared the last time, wow. 

Malcolm X - Once he got shot, it was sad

Boys N The Hood - Rickie getting shot was Tragic.

The Lion King - Mufasa Death still hurts till this day.

Forrest Gump - Come on, one of the most emotional films of all time

Dead Presidents - When he was going off to prison, sad

Then I went 17 years without crying for a film until this past January when I watched:

Flight - I don't know what happen, I was watching it and then it got to the hearing and after Denzel answers I just broke down.  It was just tragic.

Too Many to count, especially like 10 years ago...not as much now...has the internet harden me????

PS. Once I teared up during What a Girl Wants in 2003, as the girl was looking for her father...and in a full theater I was sitting next to 2 teenage girls as I was wiping tears out of my eyes as I couldn't see that well.

So Embarassing...Only time I really cared.

Trying to remember... (god my list is slightly embarrassing)Had like an emotional breakdown during I Am Legend when Sam... yeah.Didn't cry the first few times but on like my 6th viewing, I cried during almost every single sad scene in The Hunger Games.Got teary during the Up prologue because I'm a sucker for sad stories involving elderly people.Cried while watching Cyberbully when Emily Osment has that one intense scene.Cried towards the end of Alice Upside Down.And also the scene where the dad dies in The Last Song.