CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

These things happen. Remember when Al Pacino was replaced by Benjamin Bratt less than 3 months before Despicable Me 2 released? Or how William H. Macy had all his lines recorded for Finding Nemo before they decided to recast with Albert Brooks?

Voice work takes only a few days if not hours to record although they're planning to reanimate the character to match the performance of the actor which will add to the budget

I dunno. Like someone said..the trailers for HTTYD2 were more mature-oriented..but it was considered too dark for younger kids to see it.

I think KFP-franchise works better in keeping the right tone for their trailers, to get people's bums on seats.

"KFP3!" The film which slays everything else in February."

With the Ben-Hur remake out from February...the chances of this panda wiping out everyone in it's way that month....has become more likely.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

I didn't like the trailer...

In many points I was like: I get what they're trying to do but it's just not..enough..

I was hoping for a better tone for the trailer. 

I dunno

I still predict 930m WW for it.

Edited by MinaTakla
  • Like 1