baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

TDK is a Masterpiece of major flaws and whatnot fueled on by 1 Man's untimely death in the form of Heath Ledger.. That bank robbery in the beginning was as hokey as they come, right down to backing a fucking school bus through the side of the bank and inside to load the $$$$ and no one the outside calls for Police much less hears anything going on.. So many people in this bank and no one uses there cell phone to call for help, especially when cell phones play a big part in this movie... All I can say, is that Nolan's dick must be awfully sore from the amount of fanboy lapping going on with this guy...

If you are gonna talk like this, be sure that the movie you root for doesn't have any flaws.

Based on these number IM3 has pretty assured it self a high 60's 2nd weekend and higher..

My guess is good Friday number, silly Saturday. 

SM3 -21.8%

Lolz

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

TDK is a Masterpiece of major flaws and whatnot fueled on by 1 Man's untimely death in the form of Heath Ledger.. That bank robbery in the beginning was as hokey as they come, right down to backing a fucking school bus through the side of the bank and inside to load the $$$$ and no one the outside calls for Police much less hears anything going on.. So many people in this bank and no one uses there cell phone to call for help, especially when cell phones play a big part in this movie... All I can say, is that Nolan's dick must be awfully sore from the amount of fanboy lapping going on with this guy...

Awww that's cute

I spent 13 years in school and now I'm in college and in all that time, I never knew one person skip school for a movie. Some went immediately after and some went on half days, I saw PX on a half day, but no one skips school for a 2 hour movie. That's actually pretty stupid.

I never skipped school or college for a movie, but I did skip work to see Spider-Man back in May '02.  The Avengers was the first movie since then for which I had that insane level of expectation, but thankfully local theaters had started showing the midnight Thursday openings by then (they just weren't showing SM1 at 12:01 am around here in 2002 - now virtually every major opener gets midnight showings). So I didn't have to skip work for TA; I just showed up in a zombie-like state on Friday after 2 hours of sleep!

Back on-topic: I think IM3 will do just over $70 mil this weekend, and finish around $415 DOM...

Thats the family effect for sure then. Basically flat. Very good hold.

That, plus very little spillover into Monday from sellouts on the weekend. They had a lot more showtimes plus a little bit lower demand for IM3 than TA, so they met demand a lot easier this time around for the weekend.

Everyt movie has flaws including MARVEL movies, but Nolan fans make his BATMAN Trilogy out to be like it's untouchable and that couldbn't be further from the truth..

Stop generalizing BKB. There are plenty of Nolan fans on this website including myself who do not consider his films perfect. The highest rating I gave to any of his Batman films is a 8.5/10, which is pretty far from perfect when I've given 10/10's to films like The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, and many other classics.

• Like 2