baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

Damn I remember the needing to pee (the only movie i remember the need) I was 10 years old when the movie was released but my parents were cool and since I was 8 years old we went to cinema at least 2 times a month:3

Damn it it's february '98 and the movie is still sold out in the weekends:| 

Edit: Titanic released in Portugal on January 16

Can't believe people saw this at 10! But I've heard so many boys say Winslet's boobs were the first ones they ever saw. Us teen girls didn't get quite the same show with Leo.

Remember when it was supposed to come out July 2:

Had it stuck to that date, box office/Oscar history might be completely different!

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

This Dicaprio kid is so  just a one hit wonder, his carrer will be a downfall after this.

Pretty boys ... :rolleyes:

Wrong! Romeo + Juliet was a smash last year (how quickly thou forget), so he will be a two hit wonder. 

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

Wrong! Romeo + Juliet was a smash last year (how quickly thou forget), so he will be a two hit wonder. 

true, but I think Claire Danes is the one that will have a much better career.  Right now her career is pretty hot.

Edited by 75live

true, but I think Claire Danes is the one that will have a much better career.  Right now she her career is pretty hot.

Lol like she's any match for Alicia Silverstone though. Scorching hot Aerosmith video supermodel, breakout debut lead role and now cast as Batgirl. The new millennium belongs to tubular Silverstone.

alicia_silverstone_rolling_stone_cover_w

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Edited by Spidey Freak

Lol like she's any match for Alicia Silverstone though. Scorching hot Aerosmith video supermodel, breakout debut lead role and now cast as Batgirl. The new millennium belongs to tubular Silverstone.

eiujiv8f8etfe8fv.jpg?djet1p5k

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

her batgirl boobies were the most memorable from B&R. She's gonna be probably the next romantic comedy starlet.

So, I'm trying to figure out who some of the BOF stans would have stanned for in 1997. My guesses:

Noctis: Kate Winslet (stanning her English elegance since Sense & Sensibility)

The Futurist: Alicia Silverstone (not an Oscar winner but plastered all over pop-culture for the last 3 years)

Claire Holt: Sarah Michelle Gellar (TV's original slayer bitches!)

Sam: Chris O'Donnell (a superhero playing Chris by any other last name)

dddeee: ...Steve Buscemi?

• Like 1

Hmm... L.A. Confidential just a few short months from now. I kind of want to see it. But who the hell are these Crowe, Spacey and Pearce guys? Why's the farmer from Babe in it? Kim Bassinger... Seriously? Dude that directed The River Wild did it so maybe it'll at least be dumb fun... I hope.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer