baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

Don't think any of the new releases this weekend (Palmetto, Senseless), will be able to dethrone Titanic from the top spot, and it should continue it seemingly never ending run at the top of the box office.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Don't think any of the new releases this weekend (Palmetto, Senseless), will be able to dethrone Titanic from the top spot, and it should continue it seemingly never ending run at the top of the box office.

senseless looks funny but David spade is getting annoying it sucks he's going to like a nerd forever

(awesome, we're still before the Oscars)ADAM SANDLER is such a funny guy!!! He's a real comedian unlike JIM WHOCARESEY and ROBORING WILLIAMS. He'll win an Oscar AND Golden Globe before either of those two. JIM and ROBIN better get ready to play in the remake of TWINS where both will play women!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck! Robin Williams is goong to win for good will hunting. Saw it last week and he steals the show. Frontrunner in Oscar race

Williams due an Oscar win. He shoulda won for Good Morning Vietnam. If hes nominated hell win.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM win or not (never saw it,) the only time I've been impressed by BORINGAMS was DEAD POETS SOCIETY. Actually a great movie. I bet Neil and Perry from that will be big in a few years, either in TV or in horror movies...

What were the trailers, of the upcoming movies, especially the summer movies, as Titanic was released in December 1997 and played until September 1998 in the USA.

Edited by Lazer Deadshot

OMG guys have you heard of these awesome bands called Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls or this awesome new home video format called DVD?! Gah!

But really, I remember Titanic-mania like it was yesterday. Oh to be a junior in high school again...

OMG, I'M SO SO SO EXCITED FOR BATMAN AND ROBIN!!! It has three of my favorite Batman villains, Poison Ivy, Bane and Mr. Freeze. Arnie is an unusual choice for Freeze but it's Arnie, so what could go wrong, right? Uma Thurman playing Ivy is just so  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  though. If her characterization is as complex and tragic as Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman in Batman Returns, then I see yet another Best Supporting Actress nomination for Uma. She should win as she was robbed for Pulp Fiction. And Alicia Silverstone will SHINE as Batgirl, that's for sure! She was BRILLIANT in Clueless. And she's so HOT in that new Aerosmith video. She is gonna be HUGE! Move over, Julia Roberts, America's got a new sweetheart.  :wub:  :wub:

I really think Joel Schumacher re-energized the Bat franchise with Batman Forever, as evidenced by its BO. B&R will not only be an improvement but will make Batman a major pop-culture mainstay like never before!!! Its success will have WB rushing to release Batman 5 before 1999 plus have Robin and Batgirl spin-offs before the new millenium. Exciting times for a comic book fan!!

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1