baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

How everyone actually would be

December 1: Titanic, FLOP!

February 25th: I knew it'd be a smash all along!

And then a couple of months later: this film is crap. It's the most over-rated movie ever. It made that much only because of teen girlss crush on Leo. James Cameron got lucky.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

Hey did you guys hear that Lord of the Rings is actually coming out in 2001? And that apparently Narnia has gotten the rights bought?

Same year as Harry Potter. Rings movies will get overshadowed, sorry.

Wasn't Titanic supposed to show drops after the holidays? This is insane!!!

It's touched 30m on Memorial Day that too over the 3-day period! 36 over 4-day for 242m total.

A 4x from now gives it 360m total.

400m is happening. Production budget doubled.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Damn I remember the needing to pee (the only movie i remember the need) I was 10 years old when the movie was released but my parents were cool and since I was 8 years old we went to cinema at least 2 times a month:3

Damn it it's february '98 and the movie is still sold out in the weekends:| 

Edit: Titanic released in Portugal on January 16

Edited by Mike Wazowski

I went and bought The Lost World:Jurassic Park last night on VHS with the cool hologram on the cover I think tang this VHS will be worth something especially with the hologram. Anyway I watched it last night and it's still pretty good I don't care what anyone else thinks. Has anyone heard of a little movie called The Big Lebowski? I think it's going to be a little indie hit I saw it last week at a college town with a double feature with that Half Baked man the audience loved it and they were both really good.

• Like 1