Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

Problem is, it won't touch that number IMO. It'll be lucky to crack $100m.

If it really did 2M previews, I feel that it will do 60M over the 5 day. Under 50M just seems too low.

Edited by CJohn

as for billion $ movies I only like IM3, TA, Skyfall, LOTR/Hobbit & Pirates 2

Avatar def was great but only once & on the big screen like someone above said

Edited by Leyla

I don't know why that doesn't seem impressive to some people. But Whatever you guys are acting like it did 4.7 on Opening Day.

Well, look at the people saying it's not then go into the DM2 official thread and find all of their statements & go read their reviews of DM1 in RTM.  The correlation is so obvious that it's funny.

We get it, people.  Some of you hate the minions and despise the first movie and want DM2 to not do well.  But use thy brain, put aside your bias and wake up.  It's not going to do as low as you hope it will.

Also, 99% of us on here never said it *would* get as high as 400m so go away with that talk.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

If it really did 2M previews, I feel that it will do 60M over the 5 day. Under 50M just seems too low.

I'm not ruling it out, but seeing as how WWZ did almost double that and TLR could easily be front-loaded with Depp fans... I don't know...

So this could beat Shrek 2 opening day?On a Wednesday?Holy Fuck.

But Shrek 2 opened nine years ago. Without 3D. In the middle of May. ;)

• Like 1

Jaws 2 Baumer, Are you Michael Bay's squeeze or something??????? I was right Michael Bay is gay!!!!!!! :lol:

I love Bays movies.
  • Like 2