Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Just now, jandrew said:

Who the hell knows what money shot we still haven't seen. Didnt get the skyscraper leap until trailer 2 last time.

My money is on them breaking the NY subway trains off the tracks and racing them through Manhattan. Backwards.

Is there images in the trailer of the scene we saw amateur film footage last year, where plenty of cars are falling from a building ?

Just now, The Futurist said:

Is there images in the trailer of the scene we saw amateur film footage last year, where plenty of cars are falling from a building ?

No, that is the money shot left to show.

• Like 2

Hilarious and will totally admit that I had a big grin on my face while watching this, as well.  I'll be there...maybe not opening weekend, but I'll be there in theaters. 

Four was good.

Fast Five, for me, is the best of the last 'revival' bunch...and is the only one I've bought on Blu-ray to relive.

Six and Seven are pretty interchangeable/forgettable, but Seven I recall being particularly ludicrous...

Still...I'll be there.

But I won't take back my stated reservations based on flashbacks of Die Another Day's icecapades.  I hope this film holds up better than that one...

And yes, I hope we get to see Ms. Theron behind the wheel at some point...and where was Helen Mirren?  Guess they gotta save something...

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 2

I've had two different people tell me "I haven't seen anything past the first two"  or "I stopped at 3 or 4".  These dudes are missing out. The first will probably always be my favorite. The quotes are genius, they've lived on for 15 years.

But Fast Five changed the game. 6 was close to that.  7 was a bit of a step back but still lots of fun. This looks to be an improvement over 7.  (Yes, I loved the touching scene in 7 but beyond that it was just okay to me).

• Like 2