Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

4 hours ago, James said:

Am I the only one who prefers the earlier ones? I get the dumb-fun concept, but this looks like a freakin parody. I mean, there was a really nice set of core values in the first few movies (well, without FF3). That's what made the concept of "family above all" so believable and why the departure of Walker in FF7 was so effective.

I'm sure you aren't, but out of the early ones only the first one to me is decent.  I could easily skip 2-4 as they range from mediocre to just hammered crap :P 

5 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Looks awesome! 

Of course people are dumping on it while the seven millionth crapfest "joke"-a-thon from Marvel, which always look as ridiculous and mindless as these F&F movies, gets praised.

Oh well.
I am definitely there on opening night.

No one has dumped on this, literally the feedback here has been super positive...also are you contractually obliged to mention Marvel in every single post?

Gotta keep that narrative going.

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, jandrew said:

No one has dumped on this, literally the feedback here has been super positive...also are you contractually obliged to mention Marvel in every single post?

Gotta keep that narrative going.

Success breeds contempt. 

41 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Where's my gurl Mirren?

12 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Gotta wait for her.

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I hope Mirren's got braids too

she's already in the trailer...she's actually playing Vin in the whole movie and she will reveal herself as the big twist in the movie when she tears off her Dom mask near the end ;) 

• Like 3