Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

The lack of teaser by now is interesting. Thought it would drop today or tomorrow.

If you thought it would drop today or tomorrow, why would you have been surprised that it hadnt come out yet? :P

After all, if it had come out, it would have dropped before you thought it would.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:28 AM, SnokesLegs said:

It’ll drop with Avatar. So it’ll either be that week, or they’ll do the “theatre exclusive” thing with it for Avatar’s opening weekend. 

We should expect a GOTG3 teaser before Indy5. The question is whether they will drop both to run in front of Avatar2.

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Fi69to_WIAABhBB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

That's... not bad at all.

Have to see more, especially more of the "in motion" shots, but this really has progressed in a very short time.

I'm very excited for this to be like The Irishman where he's supposedly in his prime, but he moves his body like an 80-year-old man. It's gonna be rad as hell lol

• Haha 2

de-aged ford is some of the best cgi i've ever seen, while the ford head-replacement on the horse shot is some of the worst lol. i'm sure it'll be cleaned up for the final film though.

Looks like a lot of fun, but still weird seeing a non-Spielberg Indiana Jones film. Mangold's pretty solid though, even if some his sensibilities lean more into dad movie territory. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Claus said:

THE KING HAS SPOKEN

Wait a mo.  Are you telling me that Doomcock wasn't the most reliable of scoopers after all?

Goodness gracious what is the world coming to if even the Titans of Clickbait Griefing Bullshit YouTube could get something like this wrong??

• Like 3