Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

17 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

So trailer tomorrow or today?

Not today, as A2's final trailer drops tonight on MNF (around 6:30pm - 7pm PST).

Plus with all of the Drama in Burbank, I doubt there's room for an A2 trailer and Iger Talk and an Indy trailer.

Maybe by Wed though.

3 hours ago, Porthos said:

Not today, as A2's final trailer drops tonight on MNF (around 6:30pm - 7pm PST).

Plus with all of the Drama in Burbank, I doubt there's room for an A2 trailer and Iger Talk and an Indy trailer.

Maybe by Wed though.

This will be a BOOM week for Disney, for sure...stocks will celebrate...as will many fans, I assume, with online goodwill... a couple of major trailers will only sweeten the impact.  

• Like 1

Just now, Macleod said:

‘Indiana Jones 5’ Used New VFX Technology to De-Age Harrison Ford Back to Original Trilogy Indy: ‘It’s a Little Spooky’

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/indiana-jones-5-de-ages-harrison-ford-first-look-photos-1235436821/

How is this new? Marvel's already doing this since 2016.

41 minutes ago, Eric Killmonger said:

New VFX tech in how they approach and accomplish what they do is always being pioneered, especially for productions with the resources to afford it.  I'm sure there'll be a few more pieces about it in greater detail coming up (shame we lost CINEFEX mag...).  And yes, this tech has a history loooong before Marvel, being used for other things...like resurrection.  People should now begin to connect the performance-capture dots here about INDY5...  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Killmonger said:

to a degree, but 2019 was the breakthrough year for deaging technoloy, with both" Captain Marvel" and "The Irishman" comng out, the breakthough films for this technology.

As for Harrison's concern, if it';s OK for De Niro, it should be ok for you....

16 hours ago, Noctis said:

Mads will obviously be great, but my God, Harrison Ford's Indy is just way past his prime. 

Let's face it, if you are looking for a really evil villian, Mads is the first person you call.

And I am sure the screen writers are taking the age of Indy into account.

• Like 1