Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Is Libesman confirmed? I want Bay back. He's the only one capable enough to give me the spectacle that I want. And I freakin want MW to gtfo and Shia and Fox to be brought back. I know the last part it's really unlikely, but at least Bay has to stay.

• Like 1

Oh, I'd say a Transformers vs G.I. Joe film has certainly been discussed. 

Either as something after Joe 3 or to bolster the Joe franchise should a Joe 3 underperform and use it as a backdoor reboot.

Both properties mean lots to Hasbro and Paramount(Joe to a lesser extent but they know the potential is there).

This franchise has only produced one really good film, the first. 

I say that as someone who grew up with TF's and still keeps a peripheral eye to some of the cartoons. The TF Prime show a few years back was solid, FWIW.

I'll see a TF5 but it's clear the franchise is on a SONY Spider-man like trajectory domestically. But when you make $900K international at what point does domestic not matter? 

Please, just combine Transformers and GI Joe in the same movie.

Doesn't that just mean putting Rock and Channing in a Transformers movie? What else about the GI Joe movies do people like?  :lol:

Doesn't that just mean putting Rock and Channing in a Transformers movie? What else about the GI Joe movies do people like?  :lol:

The Rock fucking shit up with Optimus Prime seems fun to me.

Oh, I'd say a Transformers vs G.I. Joe film has certainly been discussed. 

Either as something after Joe 3 or to bolster the Joe franchise should a Joe 3 underperform and use it as a backdoor reboot.

Both properties mean lots to Hasbro and Paramount(Joe to a lesser extent but they know the potential is there).

This franchise has only produced one really good film, the first. 

I say that as someone who grew up with TF's and still keeps a peripheral eye to some of the cartoons. The TF Prime show a few years back was solid, FWIW.

I'll see a TF5 but it's clear the franchise is on a SONY Spider-man like trajectory domestically. But when you make $900K international at what point does domestic not matter? 

900K? You mean 900M?

• Like 1