CJohn

Ice Age 5: Collision Course (July 22, 2016)

8 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Ouch! I was just explaining to you what he tried to say, since you didn't get this :lol: 

OMG.....here we go again.....we argue for nothing, again. :rolleyes: It get's old after a while.....and in the end.....we have no idea what we were arguing about. <_< I'm sick of doing this again and again...It makes no sense.....Jeez!

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

38 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Under 100M DOM would lead to under 800M WW IMO

Weird thing I wonder about the plot of this franchise - what happened to the humans? The first movie was all about returning a kid to his human tribe, hopefully they bring the kid back as a grownup into the franchise sometime.

• Like 1

Ice Age is beyond stale. What they shouldve done is freeze all the characters in part 4. Then in this movie, explorers find them in the 21st century and bring them to the city (not New York). They thaw and awake in the modern world, and have to figure out what the hell is a car, a building, and a Starbucks.

That or a Scrat spin off. Its obvious nobody apart of this tries anymore. You can hear the pain in Romano's voice.

Just now, jandrew said:

Ice Age is beyond stale. What they shouldve done is freeze all the characters in part 4. Then in this movie, explorers find them in the 21st century and bring them to the city (not New York). They thaw and awake in the modern world, and have to figure out what the hell is a car, a building, and a Starbucks.

That or a Scrat spin off. Its obvious nobody apart of this tries anymore. You can hear the pain in Romano's voice.

that will no doubt happen eventually since they will keep making these movies forever

• Like 2

This got an insane reaction from a mostly adult crowd at my X-Men: Apocalypse showing. Easily the best reaction of all the trailers. I think OS it might actually be the biggest movie of the year. 

Edited by James

On 5/31/2016 at 5:08 AM, James said:

This got an insane reaction from a mostly adult crowd at my X-Men: Apocalypse showing. Easily the best reaction of all the trailers. I think OS it might actually be the biggest movie of the year. 

I somehow doubt it. The euro is pretty weak right now.

$145m DOM, $655m OS, $800m WW. I can see the OS number going a little lower and the DOM a little higher.

I see this ending under Zootopia OS (thanks to China) and potentially under Dory as well. It's almost a lock to drop in Europe and Latin America due to ER. China can help make up for some of those losses.