LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Frozen has a fantastic chance at pulling off a win this coming weekend, especially if Paranormal Activity bombs.

Plus, a 20m+ weekend seems like a lock

If I can add right that puts Frozen real close to 300m by Sunday...

Edited by AndyLL

No doubt that DoS studio estimates tomorrow will be above Nikki's, like every other single time.

EDIT: Just saw that Rth says 6.9m as opposed to Nikki's 5.6m. AUJ made 6.9 too.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

Frozen has a fantastic chance at pulling off a win this coming weekend, especially if Paranormal Activity bombs.Plus, a 20m+ weekend seems like a lock

People have got tired of Paranormal Stupidity.
  • Like 2

I really don't know what else to say about Frozen except don't ever stop doing musicals again, Disney.

Agreed.  

Tangled was a tweener...  more of a movie with music and not a musical where much of the story was told in song.

Looks like they might be going every other year.

Hmmm.... Nikki or Rth....

Posted Image

Guess which path is Nikki?

See now I understand what you're saying, but in that picture you have the choice of going into a dark forest or heading towards storm clouds. I'm not sure if that's the best picture for your comparison. I'd be scared of either :P
  • Like 1

See now I understand what you're saying, but in that picture you have the choice of going into a dark forest or heading towards storm clouds. I'm not sure if that's the best picture for your comparison. I'd be scared of either :P

Yeah, but Rth's old av was a picture of a thunder storm, so you go towards the storm cloud. :shades:

• Like 2

I've been a lurker for quite some time... butI had to create an account...... I'm blown away by Frozen's numbers. I keep waiting for it to drop, but it just doesn't. So glad Disney was brave enough to return to musicals. That's what's been missing from animation the last decade, good original music. The fact that the Frozen Album is number 2 on iTunes right now is proof that people were hungry for something like this. 

• Like 8