LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

What's more likely, RTH making a typo, or Drunk Nikki throwing darts on DoS? Gonna go with latter.

Nikki fucking sucks at her job but are the 2 ever off by so much?Anyways...Happy New Year Mr Pink!

Was Grudge Match really that bad?

When I saw the trailer, it looked like an OK way to spend an afternoon.

Grudge Match looks like a fine way to spend an afternoon on from Redbox or Netflix. 

It looks very formulaic, which doesn't = bad, it's just not fresh.

Audiences sometimes prove they know there are better ways to spend $8-12 than on fare that clearly is DDVD. Then they turn right around of course and make things like Purge a hit, which also is just DDVD. Still hit/miss which is why Hollywood will keep trying with substandard fare, hoping audiences cough up good money for mediocrity. 

I say that as a Stallone fan.

Rise of the Guardians had no competition, look at what that made (with a Christmas theme too).

Frozen is doing well from excellent WoM, there is no other reason.

Frozen, imo, is one of the best animated films I have ever seen.  That being said, we have to acknowledge that a lack of competition has certainly aided it's run.  I would agree the WOM is easily the #1 factor. But not acknowledging less competition isn't a good overall analysis.

Frozen, imo, is one of the best animated films I have ever seen.  That being said, we have to acknowledge that a lack of competition has certainly aided it's run.  I would agree the WOM is easily the #1 factor. But not acknowledging less competition isn't a good overall analysis.

True, a lack of competition always helps, but if it had been getting Rise of the Guardians type WoM The Hobbit would have stolen the family market, just like last year.

lol... some of us have already ushered in the new year.... i should be in bed or not ;)  but that is where i am heading right now...

happy new year from down under where it's already 2014 :P

• Like 1