filmnerdjamie

Daily Box-Office (12/31/2013) | FRZ 7.3, DOS 5.6, AH 4.6, SMB 4.1, SLWK 3.5, WOWS 3.4, AM2 3.2 (Rth)

What is this madness on the previous page? I give Dex inspirstional, lifelong, borderline-PSA level advice - 0 like. Mr Pink talks about football - 155+. But thats just the world we live in?

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

One thing Walter Mitty did brilliantly was  conveying the awkwardness of Ben Stiller's character. I haven't cringed as hard watching a movie in a long time as I did during the first 30 minutes which imo were the best section of the film.

As for the rest I really could have done with fewer snazzy indie pop montages.

My friend was literally covering his face during the first 20-30 minutes. That's how hard it was for him to watch.

• Like 3

My friend was literally covering his face during the first 20-30 minutes. That's how hard it was for him to watch.

That's what I love about this movie. We hide our faces because we are embarrassed because we realize we all have: zone out about our crush, get caught starring, we think somebody is talking to us but isn't, and awkwardly end or start a conversation.  

• Like 2

That's what I love about this movie. We hide our faces because we are embarrassed because we realize we all have: zone out about our crush, get caught starring, we think somebody is talking to us but isn't, and awkwardly end or start a conversation.  

That is so true sadly. :lol:

• Like 2

I used to be like that before, but I stopped caring for some reason. I'm so neutral to all these things right now that I simply cannot care, even if i tried, lol

Oh, and if anyone here cares, my schedule for tomorrow:

Frozen at 11:20

Anchorman at 1:30

Saving Mr. Banks at 4:10

and either Grudge Match or Walter Mitty at 7 and 7:05 respectively

Your lucky.

If I could see that many movies in the theaters in one day, I think I might cry.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I think a few folks have understandably forgotten about it over Christmas break, so here's a reminder to vote in the top 10 most anticipated movies thread. There's about 15 hours left in this week's voting period.

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/667-boxofficecoms-most-anticipated-movies-x-men-1/page-143

If you've never particpated before, just look at last week's results (midway down in the link) to see which films are eligible, and check out the "open and closed" post that updates which films are eligible every week. Essentially it's all films released in the next 52 weeks.

• Like 1