Shawn Robbins

Superbowl Weekend Numbers (RTH updated Sun#s pg 14)

I just realized Robocop has a 130M budget, and Pompeii has a 100M budget. It will be an hilarious February for Sony :lol:

Both will gross sub-100mil domestic, unless the bad-movies-doing-great trend continues into February. 

Both will gross sub-100mil domestic, unless the bad-movies-doing-great trend continues into February. 

Pretty sure both Hercules and Frankenstein bombed hard, so I am not sure WTF you are talking about.

What bad movies are doing great right now? The two hits of the month are Lone Survivor, which is excellent, and Ride Along, which is a solid comedy. The bad movies (I, Frankenstein, Devil's Due, Labor Day) are shitting the bed.

So why exactly doesn't Roger Deakins have at least four Oscars by now?

“...because for a brief, fleeting moment I forgot I was rich, and I lived in a place where everything is for sale.” - Leonardo DiBelfort

So why exactly doesn't Roger Deakins have at least four Oscars by now?

I don't usually know who did cinematography for what movie. But I had to look up the brilliant person that did the cinematography for The Secret Garden. Holy smokes! That movie is just so beautiful. I was completely taken in even though the story was a little light.

Just realized it's been a while since we had a Tele-Frozen Update.

Still haven't seen it myself.

good that you guys waited... now you can go to the sing along!

:ph34r:

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1