Shawn Robbins

Superbowl Weekend Numbers (RTH updated Sun#s pg 14)

You guys, I'm currently watching a 90s action flick called Simon Sez that stars Dennis Rodman and Dane Cook. I can't describe how happy this movie's existence makes me

• Like 7

Sing-along versions can be fun, they're sort of like karaoke.

LOL, Rowling says she regrets Ron/Hermione now. How mad is WB? They would've loved being able to sell the Dan/Emma chemistry outright and it would've solved the pesky problem of the hero ending up with a girl who had about one facial expression.

The ship wars are back ;)

Edited by forg
  • Like 1

Threepeat! Universal's RIDE ALONG keeps chuggin' along at #1 w/ $12.3M and now $92.9M in the trunk.

I, FRANKENSTEIN was utterly lifeless in its 2nd weekend, dropping -59% w/ $3.5M, $14M total.

Edited by WileECoyote

I just hope the Seahawks from Seattle triumph by kicking that oblong ball made of pigskin through the big "H".

Lay off the drugs, son.

Posted Image

Edited by Christmas baumer
  • Like 3

Frozen estimate is higher and Sunday should be better so most likely it finishes 2nd to RA. 

Yeah, RA looks to win the weekend, but it should be closer than the estimates show. I don't see how RA is expected to have a better than 3x IM (4m Friday) this weekend with superbowl Sunday.