Shawn Robbins

Superbowl Weekend Numbers (RTH updated Sun#s pg 14)

Yeah, RA looks to win the weekend, but it should be closer than the estimates show. I don't see how RA is expected to have a better than 3x IM (4m Friday) this weekend with superbowl Sunday.

I actually expect RA to increase from estimates, compared to Paul Blart:Mall Cop , also RA actuals has always increase from weekend estimates.

I, Frankenstein is shockingly watchable. The acting is horrendous, there are some hilarious moments that are not supposed for us to laugh, but the action scenes are great and CGI is those is good enough. Heh, guess I am in a good day.

• Like 1

I believe he already completed his scenes.

From THR

Hoffman, who starred as head gamemaker Plutarch Heavensbee in Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, was set to reprise his role in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 1 and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2. The YA adaptation starring Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson has been filming in Atlanta, with both films being shot back-to-back. At the premiere for Catching Fire, director Francis Lawrence told THR that after the Christmas break they would be shooting for three more months in Atlanta before heading to Europe for two more months of shooting.Hoffman had completed his work for Part 1, and had only seven days remaining to shoot on The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2. Souces say the films’ scheduled release dates of Nov. 21, 2014 and Nov. 20, 2015, respectively, will not be affected by Hoffman's death.