Shawn Robbins

Saturday #s pg 19 ROAE 16.4,MRP 14.4,NS 7.1,LM 5.4

good results for both the openers... 

300's hold even though it's running weaker as expected than the original ... is good.

as for peabody.. not a bad bump ... 80% increase ?  better increase than both dragon and croods....

• Like 2

DAaaaamn…hellz yea for 300.  Will be seeing it tomorrow and know Ill like it because I was def in the camp that liked to loved the first one for all it's meatheaded and "brofulness", and Eva supposedly kills it in this.  The name "300" definitely carried more weight over all these years than most thought.  

• Like 2

Hoping for good legs for Mr. Peabody & Sherman but Muppets 2 and Rio 2 are coming. What a tight scheduling for children's movies this first quarter but summer will only have Dragon 2 and Planes 2

• Like 1

This is uncalled for. He is at least not directly being personal and you are a mod. You could have warned him without being personal.

Would it be any different than someone saying that all people are stupid if they like Wes Anderson movies?  Wes Anderson appeals the lowest common denominator and only stupid people go see his films.  

I don't mind people not liking his films, but to tell us all that we are stupid for doing so?  Sorry, but that is crossing a line imo.  

Edited by winter baumer

I can only imagine if WB had actually released this movie 2-3 years after the original. It would have been even bigger. It shows the first is still popular and had good WOM.

Would it be any different than someone saying that all people are stupid if they like Wes Anderson movies?  Wes Anderson appeals the lowest common denominator and only stupid people go see his films.  

I don't mind people not liking his films, but to tell us all that we are stupid for doing so?  Sorry, but that is crossing a line imo.  

I agree with that. You can call something is stupid without insulting folks who like it. But you dont have to personally go after him. After all you are a mod. Could have just banned him  :P