Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

On 24/12/2016 at 0:21 AM, vc2002 said:

You finally posted a real Cameron quote, but this time it didnt come with a Cameron image? What happened to you IronJimbo? You used to be someone I could trust.

I've never made a Cameron quote before! I just repost ones I've saved elsewhere, if they're funny I don't source check them hehe

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

It was successful in my heart because of Stephen Lang.

He was the rug that tied the whole room together.

I hope he's blind in the next one.  That's my backstory for that other character he played in that recent movie...blinded in a tragic mech "accident".

• Like 2

Cameron is a washed up director who doesn't have the pulse on pop culture anymore as his visionnary buddy Tim Miller & his iconic Deadpool movie that is already redefining the cinematic landscape for the upcoming decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Cameron is a washed up director who doesn't have the pulse on pop culture anymore as his visionnary buddy Tim Miller & his iconic Deadpool movie that is already redefining the cinematic landscape for the upcoming decade.

Don't talk shit about Deadpool.

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Says the person who defends David O Russell constantly...

9 hours ago, RascarCapat said:

I love Avatar and Im exited for the sequels but oh my god I really hate this thread. And its all because of you guys...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Relax ami!

This thread is just warming up, every post just counts to the end game. Jim is being too secretive about Avatar, probably because he is working 16 hour shifts and doesn't have time for media. Classic Jim.

When the juicy infos reaches us and the first trailer hits, then you will learn to love the thread.