CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

It might make less money than Toy Story 3. It might also make more. After Finding Dory I don't think anyone here can say they can make an intelligent guess as to how well this will do over two years out.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

Pixar is going to run out of quality sequels, sounds crazy but it will happen. Then the studio will be faced with some difficult choices... 

It's been cool to hate Pixar ever since Cars 2 so don't pretend you're being edgy by predicting their next movie to fail. They may not consistently hit the stratosphere these days but they still generally know what they're doing and put out solidly entertaining products.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

It's been cool to hate Pixar ever since Cars 2 so don't pretend you're being edgy by predicting their next movie to fail. They may not consistently hit the stratosphere these days but they still generally know what they're doing and put out solidly entertaining products.

Passive aggressive much man? Jeeze. 

On 10/29/2016 at 1:06 PM, Fullbuster said:

Wrong, having Barbie & Ken in TS3 didn't make it a bad movie, not at all.

You're going too deep into this, honestly...Having both is fairly easy, particularly if these Marvel/Star Wars toys have only one or two scenes. Marvel / Star Wars toys are real, they're popular and many kids would see themselves in such a movie.

Barbie and Ken toys are consider classic toys. Barbie has been around for 58 years now so 50 years plus when Toy Story 3 was released.  Barbie is known as a toy, Star Wars and Marvel are not known as a toy. Star Wars is seen as film franchise and Marvel is seen as comic book characters.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:33 AM, filmlover said:

I'll be there of course, but 3 was such a perfect ending.

That is pretty much where I am. I will probably go see it, but 3 was such a perfect way to end the franchise. But when a film makes as much money as TS3 did, a fouth film was, perhaps sadly, inevitable.

23 minutes ago, AJG said:

This is definitely not coming out in 2019.

I don't see anything that would suggest that. Likely happened a while ago and a news agency just now picked up the scoop on a name. Some Pixar movies haven't had their official screenplay credits confirmed until a month before release.