CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

14 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

Who is catching this this weekend? I'll probably be seeing it multiple times.

I really wanted to but or personal reasons at the time it came out I couldn't go and lost my chance. I guess I'll have to wait a bit more. I hope you'll enjoy it!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

100% going to go this weekend. Ill probably start my Underworld movies rewatch tomorrow in preparation. 

You're willing to shell out for this, but say LUCY makes your "bottom 50 of all time" in the other thread...I genuinely don't understand people anymore.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Macleod said:

You're willing to shell out for this, but say LUCY makes your "bottom 50 of all time" in the other thread...I genuinely don't understand people anymore.

Lucy is beyond bad and bland as fuck, the tone is all over the place, it thinks it smarter than it is, it thinks it bigger than it is.

Edit: I was also half joking about the bottom 50, I think I gave Lucy like a C- or something. 

Underworld however are fun B movies, and they know they arent high art. They promise Vampires and Werewolves fighting and thats what we get. Not to mention some good practical effect work. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Lucy is beyond bad and bland as fuck, the tone is all over the place, it thinks it smarter than it is, it thinks it bigger than it is.

Edit: I was also half joking about the bottom 50, I think I gave Lucy like a C- or something. 

Underworld however are fun B movies, and they know they arent high art. They promise Vampires and Werewolves fighting and thats what we get. Not to mention some good practical effect work. 

Yeah totally agree! Underworld movies are fun. Lucy was a complete pile of shit. If you're telling me you like that movie I'm telling you please don't ever give me movie recommendations. I was more excited to see Lucy than almost any movie that year and by the end I was laughing at it with my girlfriend it was SO bad!! Sy Fy channel doesn't make movies that bad lol

This is much worse than even Resident Evil - and damn to hell the greed of Sony for unleashing these disasters upon us.

Underworld is like Twilight!! - but with even LESS emotive female protagonist! LOL! Can the Shay insult this shit more than that?? And it is much darker and uglier as visuals.

I am telling you - don't watch this in cinema, you are a disgrace. This is a TV movie at best.

Edited by shayhiri

46 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

This is much worse than even Resident Evil - and damn to hell the greed of Sony for unleashing these disasters upon us.

Underworld is like Twilight!! - but with even LESS emotive female protagonist! LOL! Can the Shay insult this shit more than that?? And it is much darker and uglier as visuals.

I am telling you - don't watch this in cinema, you are a disgrace. This is a TV movie at best.

Tell that to the lady who directed the film.

• Like 1