a2k

Monday Numbers 05/05/2014

"You're not Ra's Al Ghul. I watched him die"

"...Well, I guess I'll just leave you boys to it"

I love how she walks away with the doppleganger to God knows where.

I love how she walks away with the doppleganger to God knows where.

You never see that guy again so I assume he wasn't down with the whole destroying gotham thing and only tagged along so he could go to that party and hook up with older rich ladies like Ralph in Grand Budapest Hotel.

• Like 3

LMAO.

Is there any real doubt about the fudging that was done to keep the ASM2 drop below 80%?  Sony executives are scrambled as fuck at the moment.

IMUBO.*

*In my uneducated biased opinion

FTFY :P

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

Pacino is the best actor in any of his films, with probably the most interesting role and he's at the top of his game in Insomnia - so not unexpected.

deniro > pacino in HEAT.

Though Pacino > Deniro in Godfather II so I guess it evens out.

No one wins with Righteous Kill.

• Like 6

deniro > pacino in HEAT.

Though Pacino > Deniro in Godfather II so I guess it evens out.

No one wins with Righteous Kill.

Pacino  wins Heat simply for saying the line  SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASS!!!

Edited by DAR
  • Like 2

Al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon gave perhaps the best display of controlled insanity I've seen on film.

Dude was simply out of control but in such an awesome way.  Epic role, perhaps my favorite of his.

• Like 3

LMAO.

Is there any real doubt about the fudging that was done to keep the ASM2 drop below 80%?  Sony executives are scrambled as fuck at the moment.

IMO.

As for Nolan, he can be a bit too methodical and mechanical in his film-making.  That being said, hopefully Interstellar is good.

I'm sorry but why the hell would a studio fudge a weekday number?  Weekend, sure, it's happened.  But is anyone outside of this forum going to care that it dropped 78% vs. 80% on a Monday?  What news site would spin that and have casual readers that give a shit?

It's an okay drop.  Looks like domestically its going to end right between Thor 2 and CA:TWS.  Lower than what I would have hoped but also not the train wreck some are making it out to be.