CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

8 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

All these years later I still wish GDT would have stuck around for another six months and got to make his two-film adaptation (presumably with both films being not much longer than 2 hours). Especially since I don't care for Pacific Rim at all.

Not many do. But since China made more money for it than the US, we are getting a sequel starring complete non-name actors and not even directed by Del Toro anymore. GDT needs to start following through on the projects he conceptualizes, way too many "developmental hell" movies he is associated with currently.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Not many do. But since China made more money for it than the US, we are getting a sequel starring complete non-name actors and not even directed by Del Toro anymore. GDT needs to start following through on the projects he conceptualizes, way too many "developmental hell" movies he is associated with currently.

Unfortunately, GDT likes making passion projects. Hollywood doesn't go for those.

I don't know where to post this but since you are talking about LOTR here...well, I'm so pissed. WTF has happened? First BBC completely snubbed LOTR when they made 100 Best Movies of the Aughts list (apparently, there were only 3 submissions, 2 for FOTR and 1 for TTT) and now THR placed LOTR movies way low on their Top 100 of All Times:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/100-best-films-ever-hollywood-favorites-818512/item/godfather-hollywoods-100-favorite-films-810496?utm_source=twitter

I don't get it. :(:angry:

On 18/11/2016 at 2:50 PM, The Stingray said:

After having seen both trailers back-to-back again, I'm starting to agree with Goffe. I very much prefer the firey, apocalyptic tone of the first one. It's like Suicide Squad all over again.

Agree, I wanted to punch my monitor because of that stupid jokes/forced humour in the new trailer.

Edited by Belakor

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2014 at 6:18 PM, Michael Gary Scott said:
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2014 at 3:58 PM, Jack Nevada said:

Let 's hope this one isnt three hours.

Lets hope it's as good as Jacksons version

Let's Hope it is as good as the 1933 original, still King of them all...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

This is my most anticipated movie of March, but I think people aren't as hyped for it as rest of the movies releasing that month. I can see this underperforming big-time. 50/150 won't surprise me.

Poor Hiddleston , I bet he wishes he was Bond.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

This is my most anticipated movie of March, but I think people aren't as hyped for it as rest of the movies releasing that month. I can see this underperforming big-time. 50/150 won't surprise me.

Same, guaranteed theater watch, and I'm also beginning to lose a bit of faith...counting on WB to pull their advertising magic...real soon....any day....

I still can't believe nothing is moving from that month. 

9 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Same, guaranteed theater watch, and I'm also beginning to lose a bit of faith...counting on WB to pull their advertising magic...real soon....any day....

Im surprised Power Rangers didn't move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

Im surprised Power Rangers didn't move.

Same!....but I don't really know where it could go. This year is stacked, but this just seems like the second biggest death wish they could have done.

Jan. is seen as a dumping month but maybe it would have done well a week from now.

20 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Same!....but I don't really know where it could go. This year is stacked, but this just seems like the second biggest death wish they could have done.

Jan. is seen as a dumping month but maybe it would have done well a week from now.

They could easily move Power Rangers or another big movie to August. I mean the biggest films in  that month are currently  Annabelle 2 and Emoji Movie.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Morieris said:

King Arthur already moved back to May 12.