Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Still listed as a rumour.

I think some one in another forum posted a video of Keanu saying hes doing it. Im hearing good stuff from people who are in the TW circles.. I think its a go..And they are fucking excited...Let me see if I see anything with Keanu confirming lol.

Wow Mulder is that Malificent you saw thats so bad..Ouch...Might mean this flys high and dies next week lol-Shit.

I was hearing moms and older women saying that they didn't like it on the way out.

I think some one in another forum posted a video of Keanu saying hes doing it. Im hearing good stuff from people who are in the TW circles.. I think its a go..And they are fucking excited...Let me see if I see anything with Keanu confirming lol.

If it was confirmed it'd be all over the trades.

• Like 4

Did anyone else notice than Bing is apparently online here? I saw some "Google" and "Yahoo" accounts last night as well.

Edited by Mango

Greatest Sequels ever.

Aliens

Terminator 2

Godfather Pt. 2

Empire Strikes Back

Toy Story 2 and 3.

The Dark Knight

Some of my personal favorites

Captain America:Winter Soldier

X Men: DOFP

X Men First Class

Scream 2

Spiderman 2

Skyfall

Ghost Protocol

Edited by Drunkzilla
  • Like 3

Sorry Mulder but it will hold better than Godzilla

I doubt it. TFIOS is going to kill the female backing it has and then HTTYD2'll kill the family backing. Going to fall on-par with Godzilla maybe slightly better.

• Like 2