Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

yeah, what about Firefly? Buffy? Dollhouse(i haven't seen it so i'm guessing here tbh)? dude has a thing for tiny chicks who are impossibly badass. i've got nothing against badass women, but i prefer something more realistic(e.g. Blunt in EOT, or Carano). 

Carano is believably tough but alas is a painfully bad actress.

• Like 6

ooh u did not just hate on scarjo

Posted Image

i'd lucy you if i had time but i have to go grocery shopping , get stuff for smoothie making , i have a  10 miles walkathon tomorrow morning at 5 am 

Posted Image

oh didnt see pass you saying she sucked at least you liked her in CA2 so i guess we're ok lol , gifs are still funny as hell

Edited by Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK
  • Like 4

yeah, what about Firefly? Buffy? Dollhouse(i haven't seen it so i'm guessing here tbh)? dude has a thing for tiny chicks who are impossibly badass. i've got nothing against badass women, but i prefer something more realistic(e.g. Blunt in EOT, or Carano). 

Aren't they superpowered or some kind of chosen one prophecy to explain how they can kick big monsters and big dudes asses? That's why people are not hell bent on the "believability".

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 3

Aren't they got superpowers of some kind of chosen one prophecy to explain how they can kick big monsters ass? That's why people are not hell bent on the "beliviability".

i guess, but visually it just looks wrong. my eyes can tell how much weight is being thrown around by these women, and it ain't much. plus when you keep coming up with reasons why tiny, pretty chicks are insane badasses, i'm starting to question your motives.

Edited by Last Man Standing

i guess, but visually it just looks wrong. my eyes can tell how much weight is being thrown around by these women, and it ain't much. plus when you keep coming up with reasons why tiny, pretty chicks are insane badasses, i'm starting to question your motives.

Don't ever see Columbiana then. :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 3

Maleficent doesn't allow her victimization to define her, it's kind of the whole point of the movie.

Thank you so much, but you know what, they decided to make blunt more feminism just to hate on maleficent when they actually despise feminism in their heart. Even in feminism ,men want to decide who and who is not the real the real feminist.  What a joke

Edited by enastein
  • Like 1

Thank you so much, but you know what, they decided to make blunt more feminism just to hate on maleficent when they actually despise feminism in their heart. 

Those are some hard accusations you're throwing there.

Thank you so much, but you know what, they decided to make blunt more feminism just to hate on maleficent when they actually despise feminism in their heart. Even in feminism ,men want to decide who and who is not the real the real feminist.  What a joke

Can someone translate this for me?

• Like 1

I have seen plenty of feminist women trying to lecture other women on what is feminist and what is not. 

• Like 4

Can we just be happy that there are two current movies with kickass female characters who aren't the usual cliche trash? Instead of arguing about which is "more feminist"?

No? Okay then

• Like 19