CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

31 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

You know, all this DP vs Sonic talk got me thinking. Why FIGHT over this when we could make the best of both worlds?

DgjzVcfUcAEi241.jpg

I present to you: Detective Sonichu!

At least his arms are the right color, so no security guards would be in danger of getting pepper sprayed.

Seriously, I hope Chris-Chan doesn’t snap and hurt anybody over this movie.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time...

I still remember seeing that Superman parody teaser over and over throughout the 1999 holiday season. I saw Toy Story 2 and Galaxy Quest multiple times, and I think that damn teaser was always attached to one or both of them. Never saw the movie though. But from what I’ve heard, it’s...okay? Meanwhile, this feels more like Howard the Duck than Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Edited by TServo2049

The trailer looks like Sonic wants to give Mario a good challenge as to whom has the worst movie of the two.

Paramount should have invested in a time machine and release this in the 1990s. Both Carrey and Sonic were big, and the CGI would actually look good.

Edited by Celedhring
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, MrGamer said:

Oh...

Ok, I'm going to play Captain Obvious here and spoil the party. Just because Sonic did an supersonic emp-blast on the road, that doesn't has to be related to the power loss we see in the city and then on the continent. Especially if you consider that the emp scene was shot in daylight and the power outage happened at evening / night. My money would be more on Eggman being responsible for the power outage. Or like General Akbar would put it: it's a trap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

So, since they have a deal with Netflix now, how long will it be before Paramount just dumps the movie on the site?

Depends on what the contracts with the game company say. They might require a theatrical release. That has been very common in contracts since the 1990 Fantastic FOur fiasco.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:00 AM, JGAR4LIFE said:

They should delay this Andmovie and reshoot it, change the design is post production 

The Look of SOnic is terrible, but it's a long way from being the only terrible thing in the trailer.

IMHO Paramount knows it has a turkey at it's hands, and will not spend a dime more then necessary on the film.

Why all of a sudden after one bad trailer are people saying this is going straight to Netflix? Jeez... jumping the gun a little?

At least New Mutants had production problems galore, delayed release twice, over 18 months I think, and the biggest studio merger in Hollywood history.