Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

This is the type of posts that make this board unbearable. You chose the wrong board to bitch about movies.

So his opinion differs than yours and that upsets you? Do u think everyone should love kids movies? I for the most part cant stand Pic at films. WallE is an enormous pile of dung....same with TS3.

SHITS? I'm a huge Frozen fan, but if you're under the delusion that Frozen "shits" on Up and Toy Story 3, then you're in dire need of psychological analysis.

Frozen destroys those films. Maybe u need help dude.
  • Like 1

So his opinion differs than yours and that upsets you? Do u think everyone should love kids movies? I for the most part cant stand Pic at films. WallE is an enormous pile of dung....same with TS3.

Of course you think Wall-E and TS3 are enormous piles of dung. 

And that AoTC, TF2, and New Moon are amazing. 

Posted Image

• Like 3

DoFP will be #1 cbm ww, CA2 #1 dom and ASM2 #1 os (funnily enough with smallest China haul).

Though it's really creditable only for DoFP and CA2. ASM2 will still be happy to not decrease os like DoS did.

Maybe.  It will have to get to $490m O/S and do $225 Domestic. They might all wind up within $5m of one another WW and then Sony might swoop in 2 years later and find another $5m O/S like they recently did for ASM1 and become the winner  :lol: 

Edited by TalismanRing

Frozen shits on anything from Pixar the last 4-5 years.

Bullshit. Toy Story 3 and Up are godly. I like Frozen a lot, but it definitely does not match up with those two.

• Like 3

Will Doff beat Cap worldwide?

DoFP is on 663.5m (457.6m + 205.9m).

20 more dom will take it to 683.5m, 27m (+ whatever CA2 will add further) shy of CA2,

So maybe needs 30m more OS.

I thought it will definitely get there(DoFP made 30m last week) but looking at posts from other members looks like it will be close, probably cause of World Cup and loosing China soon.

Edited by a2k

Of course you think Wall-E and TS3 are enormous piles of dung. 

And that AoTC, TF2, and New Moon are amazing. 

Posted Image

Yea because I have taste. Unlike your film choices. Just follow the crowd.

DoFP is on 663.5m (457.6m + 205.9m).

20 more dom will take it to 683.5m, 27m (+ whatever it will add further) shy of CA2,

So maybe needs 30m more OS.

I thought it will definitely get there but looking at posts from other members looks like it will be close.

CA2 will probably do about another $3m domestically and Disney hasn't update the O/S numbers in a couple of weeks so there might be a few dollars more there. DOFP might need $714-15m to pass it

• Like 3