grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

Does Disney have a Pinocchio in the works?

Yes they do..ROFL LOL and another peter pan.... My Captain.. Though given Casper did well and is sort of a pinochioo like theme. from Sony. Im confident I would want to see a live action Pinocchio as long as we get a live action Jimmney Cricket :)

• Like 1

I would love to see a dark version of Pinocchio....

They tried something along those lines almost twice within the past two decades (1996's The Adventures of Pinocchio and Roberto Benigni's version from 2002), and both were big flops.

What is your point?

EDIT: We have a thread to discuss that here: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13035-2014-fifa-world-cup-brazil-ghana-v-usa-on-now/page-68

Come on man, stop with the sour grapes. These threads always go off topic. Having said that, it's not cool when someone takes a shot at someone else's World Cup team, too many this is practically religion.

Since Maleficent is such a success we can probably expect other live action adaption done in the same format. Cruella is already confirmed, and I've heard that they're in talks to do a Ursula movie, heck they'll probably rename the live action Beauty in The Beast movie, Gaston.

Excuse me while I lose it in the bathroom.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

Artificial Intelligence is Spielberg's greatest film.

Jaws, Close Encounters, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., The Color Purple, The Last Crusade, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List.

An opinion it's better than one of them, maybe. Better than all of them? Nahhhh...

• Like 7