John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) HTTYD2 3.1,22J 2.9,Malef/TLAM2 1.7 | actuals on p19

its so annoying that every numbers thread now gets derailed with all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with box office. I'm not trying to be crusty but these threads used to be all box office talk now is anything but.

it's cool. everybody knows you're old and crusty. 

• Like 1

So you'd rather we talk about hockey and American football? We suffered for that.So now you have to deal with soccer.Or should we talk about Potter?

I'm not the one who derails the threads most the time. I just thought that there are other forums and other topics to discuss all this stuff. It's Thursday morning can't we at least put a moratorium on discussion about other s*** right now at least until say 5 or 6 hours after the number comes in?
  • Like 1

I'm not the one who derails the threads most the time. I just thought that there are other forums and other topics to discuss all this stuff. It's Thursday morning can't we at least put a moratorium on discussion about other s*** right now at least until say 5 or 6 hours after the number comes in?

No.

In all fairness we all waiting for the Transformers numbers to come in. This now just like a live chat. 

Trans4mers up to 20% at RT. I like it. Didn't get a chance to catch last night. I have a wedding to attend Saturday but the ceremony's outdoors with an expected heat index of 94 degrees. Yeah... Definitely skipping that and just attending the reception. Maybe revel in some Bayhem beforehand.

Well since we've been given permission without being banned...

7 Ways to Tell You’re a Woman in a Michael Bay Movie

http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/how-to-tell-youre-a-woman-in-a-michael-bay-film.html

7. You'll probably be called a bitch at some point
You did everything your Michael Bay movie asked of you. You ran around wearing a fake tan, precipitous heels, and a slinky white dress! You hid behind a wall and screamed the name of your male lead repeatedly! You bent over any waist-high object you could find, curving your curves just so! Congratulations. For your reward, a two-foot-tall robot will deem you "hot but [not] too bright" and call you a "crazy bitch" in a four-quadrant movie that many families will see and laugh at together. Enjoy!

Funny because it's true and something that annoys me more than the constant Baysplosions.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 6

Why all of the other Transormers movies had good legs?

I just feel that GA is tired of these movies. Plus, at almost 3 hours (of crap), that's going to take away from how many showings it can gave, plus people who want to actually sit that long and watch it.....

Why all of the other Transormers movies had good legs? 

none of them released on friday, and had big opening weekdays, so the multiplier off the ow was good.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

its so annoying that every numbers thread now gets derailed with all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with box office. I'm not trying to be crusty but these threads used to be all box office talk now is anything but.

Stricter moderation would help to tell individuals to take it elsewhere when the topic has gone so far off from its original purpose.