MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

:rofl:

She's funny and talented. But her shtick is staring to wear thin :ph34r:

Ha, I see what you did there.

McCarthy is okay, but I agree she needs to play a different character next time around. I feel every character she's done has been cut from the same fabric.

• Like 1

Whats The budget. If this does 40m DOM I can't see how thats bad.

Relativity bought it for 13M since it was originally a Disney movie.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Into the Storm looks like an inevitable bomb and The Expendables 3 is limited in appeal (despite the PG-13 rating for this one), so that's two down. Let's Be Cops is opening in the We're the Millers slot, but starpower is zilch and it's opening after a summer filled with comedies so who knows.

Into The Storm looks amazing. I think people are underestimating audiences wanting a disaster movie. The last one was 2012 2 years ago.
  • Like 3

I enjoyed BB but it felt a year too long. I still struggle to remember the difference between seasons 3 and 4. All I remember is them in that lab.

season 3 is sorta transitional, some great stuff, but it's moving the pieces for season 4, which is when the whole Walt vs. Gus thing really kicks off, and it's a war between them (well, at least in walt's head it is)

• Like 1

McCartney is another victim of hollywoods cashcow-writing.

In the not so distant future, everybody will hate her for playing the same role ever and ever again and people will forget how brilliant she was, when she did it for the first time.

McCartney is such a great actress, she was a warmhearted mum in Gilmore Girls, where her weight never was an issue. Something, you have to search for in movies. She was just there and was great.

Today she is reduced to be overweight and a bad girl.

And she probably doesn't even have a real choice, because I guess, that there are just no other options for her to play, no offers, so she has to take the money and do the job.

I think it's sad.

• Like 5

The movie of the same title came out 5 years ago.

That's a mind slip there. My bad. My point stands even stronger now. People love disaster movies. 5 years wait is a long time.
  • Like 2

McCartney is another victim of hollywoods cashcow-writing.

In the not so distant future, everybody will hate her for playing the same role ever and ever again and people will forget how brilliant she was, when she did it for the first time.

McCartney is such a great actress, she was a warmhearted mum in Gilmore Girls, where her weight never was an issue. Something, you have to search for in movies. She was just there and was great.

Today she is reduced to be overweight and a bad girl.

And she probably doesn't even have a real choice, because I guess, that there are just no other options for her to play, no offers, so she has to take the money and do the job.

I think it's sad.

I don't know why some are making fun of her for being fat or overweight. It's not like she wrote the script or had a say in it. She's just an actress trying to do her job and make money.

• Like 3