La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

My Top "5" animations:

1. Aladdin

2. Frozen and Princess Mononoke tie

4. TS3

5. TS and TS2 tie

My top 5 are:

1. Toy Story 3

2. Toy Story 2

3. Toy Story

4. Transformers: The Animated Movie

5. The Incredibles

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

Frozen is better simply bcoz Anna and Elsa are a gazillion times more interesting and likable protagonists than Simba. Also, Olaf >> Timon, Pumba and their tired old flatulence jokes.  :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 4

Good to see BA & Snowpiercer expanding. Saw BA yesterday  :wub: Won't make money here but I have high hopes for US/UK. Dont disappont me! :)

btw Congrats US ppl btw Posted Image

I envy you today but not b/c of long hoiday but b/c of this

Beatles fans looking to celebrate the Fab Four over the holiday weekend should be thrilled by this week's 50th Anniversary re-release of Richard Lester's A Hard Day's Night, which will have a digital restoration from the original 35mm camera negative screened in over 100 theaters by Janus Films for one week only starting July 4. You can see the full list of where it's playing on the Janus Films site.

Sadly nothing like that here :( I'd be there in a minute to see a movie I enjoy rewatching over & over :wub:

brr frozenatic talk Posted Image

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 1

My favorite Disney animations are (regardless of perceived quality or critical acclaim)1-Pocahontas, 2-The Hunchback, 3- Beauty and the Beast, 4-The Lion King, and 5 -The Little Mermaid. As much as I enjoyed Frozen (and I enjoyed it immensely), it doesn't even make my top five. And if we expand it to include non-Disney, it doesn't even make my top ten.

If Trans4 is 9.7 wouldnt that put it on pace for about 36-37 mill?

Based on dailies from a corresponding week in 2008, Friday should increase by 10-30%.

I expect a weekend multiplier of 3.7.

Lord have mercy. If I have to see people legitimately comparing Frozen to a goddamn masterpiece of cinema, art, time, and space that is The Lion freakin' King then I'm officially giving up on humanity.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

This isn't the Frozen thread.

You can leave and enjoy your movie somewhere else.

Posted Image

This post receives mod approval.

This is not a Frozen thread, guys, c'mon.