#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I just wish I could explain my opinions more eloquently. Need to work on that.

It's not your fault, it's ours. We should learn Finnish. I'm sure your meaning would be clearer.

Wow. The ways in which people are dealing with Mal's success are getting utterly ridiculous. “Boo hoo...a film I didn't like is going to win the summer...it must be because the audience is desperate and dumb, not because they actually loved it.” Seriously? So I didn't love Maleficent, eh? I just felt desperate for something, anything that appealed to me, and I latched on to that film because there was nothing else? So I really didn't care for Maleficent, but since I am desperate, I became a fan of it? Do you realize how absolutely ludicrous and non-sensical that sounds? People, we can't "win" all the time. Sometimes, films we don't care for will win the summer, and sometimes even the whole year. Heck, at one point, a film I disliked was the biggest film of an entire decade. Cry me a fucking river, but enough with the BS rationalizations.

Did you forget your endless meltdowns over The Avengers? You were insufferable.
  • Like 6

Wow. The ways in which people are dealing with Mal's success are getting utterly ridiculous. “Boo hoo...a film I didn't like is going to win the summer...it must be because the audience is desperate and dumb, not because they actually loved it.” Seriously? So I didn't love Maleficent, eh? I just felt desperate for something, anything that appealed to me, and I latched on to that film because there was nothing else? So I really didn't care for Maleficent, but since I am desperate, I became a fan of it? Do you realize how absolutely ludicrous and non-sensical that sounds? People, we can't "win" all the time. Sometimes, films we don't care for will win the summer, and sometimes even the whole year. Heck, at one point, a film I disliked was the biggest film of an entire decade. Cry me a fucking river, but enough with the BS rationalizations.

Posted Image

• Like 13

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 4

Why so angry? You win. Let us be a sore loser.

Well at first I thought Avengers but I thought she ended up liking the film? So is it Avatar?

Hell would have to be frozen over before that :lol:

Let's say Apes stays in the 90's on RT.When was the last time four summer blockbusters made it into the 90's (DOFP, EOT, HTTYD2, Apes)?Heck, I doubt there's more than two most summers.

TOP 10 SUMMER FILMS (2013) AND THEIR RT SCORE

78% IRON MAN III

74% DESPICABLE ME II

55% MAN OF STEEL

78% MONSTERS UNIVERSITY

68% FAST & FURIOUS Vl

87% STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS

67% WORLD WAR Z

65% THE HEAT

47% WE'RE THE MILLERS

49% THE GREAT GATSBY

TOP 10 SUMMER FILMS (2012) AND THEIR RT SCORE