Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Its quite funny.

Anyone I know who watched this in 3D/Imax loved this film to death.

Anyone I know who watched it in 2D or at home or on the computer found it okay to whatever...

My friend streamed it on his computer and loved it. Personal anecdotes don't mean much. 

Its quite funny.

Anyone I know who watched this in 3D/Imax loved this film to death.

Anyone I know who watched it in 2D or at home or on the computer found it okay to whatever...

I was in the second category.  I saw it on DVD and wondered what all the hype was about.

I now personal thoughts dont show a trend but I have asked around 50+ people about Gravity and there seems to be nearly a 100% correlation about the reaction of the film to how people saw it. 

I saw it in 2D and found it 7.5/10. 

Sci-Fi Oscar Count Top 5:

#1. Star Wars 77' (7)

#2. Gravity 13' (7)

#3. E.T. 82' (4)

#4. The Matrix 99' (4)

#5. Inception 10' (4)

Zero Best Pictures Winners (Return of the King was more Fantasy than Sci-Fi) but overall the academy does have a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Bias. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 1

Sci-Fi Oscar Count Top 5:#1. Star Wars 77' (7)#2. Gravity 13' (7)#3. E.T. 82' (4)#4. The Matrix 99' (4)#5. Inception 10' (4)Zero Best Pictures Winners (Return of the King was more Fantasy than Sci-Fi) but overall the academy does have a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Bias.

T2 won four in '91 also. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

Any people who donot get why Gravity is sci-fi have no slightly idea of what sci-fi (films) mean.

And of course Gravity is not a good sci-fi film. 

It doesnot have good sci-fi, good story, good writing or good logic. All it has is a good experience (only in theaters). All.

Any people who donot get why Gravity is sci-fi have no slightly idea of what sci-fi (films) mean.

It doesnot have good sci-fi, good story, good writing or good logic. All it has is a good experience (only in theaters). All.

Have you been drinking again?

• Like 1

The movie made too much box office and awards. doesnot deserve at all. One of the most annoying overrates in film history.

Time will do the justice.

Don't you ever get tired of your BS?

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 3