Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

Many thought Aquaman's marketing was bad too. Many thought that WB released the first trailer too late and the second trailer too late. Many thought that a solid December opening meant that the film had flopped because they mistakenly thought it was a Summer release and didn't want to wait to see what the word of mouth was like. Many know nothing. I don't know what Shazam is going to do but I do know that I trust New Line/WB marketing over fanboy whining.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I remember how lots of people thought that WW's marketing while awesome in terms of content was troublesome because it was allegedly too...sparse? And history proved that the marketing was 100 % effective. We all need to chill. WB knows this shit.

I was one of those idiots. Turns out, they just changed how they marketed the DC films starting with Wonder Woman. People STILL expecting the 6 months to a year blitz that BvS, MOS and SS got need to get over the fact that WB has changed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

The kid playing Billy Batson is growing up fast.

That's the same issue that Umbrella Academy's gonna have unless they shoot season 2 really soon since one of those guys is meant to perpetually be 14 years old